Want to work from home? Free report shows you how

First Name:
Email Address:
Phone #:

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Number One Tool for NPN Success


Today I found a great article from my friend Dennis Koray...Here goes:

I want to share with you what I believe is the number one
tool that you have in your arsenal to becoming a long term success
in Global NPN/network marketing.

But before I do that I'd like to ask you,
"What do YOU think your best and most effective tool is for
growing your MLM business?"

Is it your company's audio program, DVD or online video presentation?

Is it your company magazine, brochure or sizzle cards?

Could it be your company's or your team's replicated website
recruiting system?

Perhaps it's your team or company's online training system where
you can get your new distributors up to speed.

All of these are fantastic tools and there's probably a lot more
tools that I didn't mention and each one is important.

But if you're like most MLM companies...

...even with all these great tools to find, recruit, and train
distributors, I'll bet you still experience a very high attrition rate.

Why is that?

Why is it that even with the most advanced technology and even
the greatest programs aren't enough to keep people in the game?

I'll share with you my opinion and observations.

Usually the reason that people quit, is because they simply
don't have a good enough reason for continuing on.

You see, this business can get difficult at times and the normal,
everyday person isn't equipped to handle the ups and downs that
you experience in MLM.

But I'm a firm believer that most everyone can do just about
anything if they have a big enough reason for doing it.

Victor Frankl was a psychologist and also a jewish prisoner
in a German concentration camp during World War 2.
He watched many people give up and die and he also witnessed
many people stay the course and survive.
From his observations, he wrote a book titled,
"Man's Search for Meaning."

In it he concluded that the common thread for those people
who survived was that they had a powerful reason for staying alive.
He said, "He who has a 'why' can bear with almost any how."
By that statement he meant that if you have a reason for doing
something that is deeply motivating and inspiring, that there's
almost nothing that can stop you from doing that thing.

That's why I've found that the people that stay the course
and go the distance, no matter what obstacle is in their way,
are those people who have an extremely powerful reason for
doing the business.

So let me ask you, what is YOUR reason for doing this business?
Do you have a reason that is so motivating that no matter how
much ridicule or rejection you face, no matter what mistakes
your company makes, no matter what your upline or downline does,
no matter how many people quit on you, you still hang
tough and stick with it?

If you don't, I predict that eventually you'll quit this business or
you already have.

Let me share a little secret with you. There have been many
times where I've wanted to quit this business. Yes, it's true.
Even leaders in your company want to quit sometimes.

But every time my thoughts go there, I think of why I'm doing this
business. I think of my precious daughter and my little boy
and my amazing wife. I think of their security.

I won't go into details, but I have an illness that will require
a major surgery in the next few years. Every surgery is a risk.
 You just never know what can happen on the operating table.

If something happens to me, I want my family to be well taken
care of. That my reason. That's my "why."

So what I've done is I've taken a little 3x5 card, printed
a photo of my family on it and written what I call my
"Why Statement" on the card. I carry it with me everywhere I go.

When I feel depressed or down, I take out that card and
look at it and it reminds me why I'm doing this business
and why I need to make that next phone call or invite that
next person to view my company's presentation.

It gives me strength and helps me to rededicate myself.
So my "Why Card" has been the key to me staying in the game.

I suggest that you find out what it is that motivates you.
Do this. Write down 20 reasons why you're doing this business.
Narrow it down to the single most powerful reason and focus
on that. Make that your "Why Statement."

And once you have yours, immediately help your team members
to create their "why statement" so that they have the staying
power they need to be successful.

Help every new person that you bring into the business to create
their own "why statement" and "why card." It should be one of
the first things that you do.

This will become the most powerful tool in your entire MLM arsenal.

Join me at Global NPN ..... Click Here

No comments: