Want to work from home? Free report shows you how

First Name:
Email Address:
Phone #:

Monday, January 2, 2006


I don't like yours!
This lass is from Holland - kinda cute don't you think?
What's your taste?
I have to behave myself - been with Janet the Glaswegian for 30 years and you don't get that for double murder!
My missus is from the rough end of Glasgow, Scotland, she's 5 foot 2 and psychotic which is equivilent to an degree where she comes from.
I might post some pics from when we were married and then you'll see the attraction.
Zsa Zsa Gabor once said that men are like fires, they go out when unattended.
But, a husband is living proof that a woman can take a joke.
A woman marries a man expecting that he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does - it's not fair.
Any feedback would be appreciated
Warm regards from Kevin and Janet

No comments: